Sunday, September 20, 2009

blogging on the ipod

I'm blogging in my notes section on my iPod right now. so we warned
there will be many typing errors and no punctuation.

Last Thursday, eric organized a birthday dinner for Aaron and myself.
it was at steakhouse on docklands and then after followed by grecos in
crown. the night began with Aaron came and picked me up to head down
to the city. it was a very pleasant evening and the sun started
setting in my face which I got sunburnt from -.- because it was my
birthday (also aarons) however, on the day of my birthday Aaron
promised me that he'd be nice to me for one day. and I chose Thursday!
so he had to be nice to me to the whole evening. he kept mentioning
how I was abusing my power, which I totally wasn't. just being the
usual me.

so as everyone made it to steakhouse. we ordered the steak deal which
was an entrée and a main for $38.50. rather good considering that
steal alone cost $32. I got a medium porterhouse and scallops for my
entrée. others had a scotch fillet steak. and entrée's varied from,
oysters, scallop, calamari salad, quail, and this cold meat/deli
platter. dinner was really nice and company was great. afterwards, I
give eric the "eye" to let him know to bring out Aaron's present. I
made a short speech. partly being mean too, something about being 20
should mark the beginning of independence and how he should not rely
on us anymore (inicating the gps will help him get around, instead of
relying on friends to get around) and just as I finish my speech. eric
pulls out my gift out of no where and says a short speech too. then
Aaron insists that I open the gift first. so I open the gift. it was
long and tedious cos once again my uni friends showed off their humour
by wrapping the box in 30layers of newspaper. sabrina that is. I
finally reached the bottom and I'm touched to see a pair of mimi loves
jimi flats. Aaron follows by opening up his one layered gift to find a
navman gps. he is somewhat shocked and starts to pose at the camera,
resulting in multiple shots of his shocked face on my camera. -.-

dinner ends and we decide to leave. many wanted to go to crown. and
becuade there were 8 of us. Aaron insists that everyone can fit in his
car. as if! I'm put off by it. aaron calls me a wuss, eventhough he's
meant to be nice. so then as I dreadingly make my way to his car.
Aaron is even beginning to think. oh! i'll put down my car seats which
I think he was insane, but instead he opens us boot and pulls out a
lacoste bag. and says. "you think the shoes were the last of your
presents?"
I was in complete shock, and couldn't believe they put effort in
trying to surprise me since I'm impossible to surprise. Inside the
lacoste bag resided a beautiful tote summer bag which I absolutely
love. eric and sab apparently didn't like it when buying it, while
Aaron kept pushing for it. I love it! can't wait for summer.

so wisely, we decide to make 2 trips to crown. testing out the gps
which failed cos we didn't know how to search crown on it. we have
deserts at greco's, my favourite I've got to say is the strawberry
cheesecake. must have!

the night ended and aaron got me home before the promised time of
midnght.

thank you all uni friends. although many of you do not know that this
blog exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment